We Have Your Smart Solutions

© 2017-2019 Pro Security & Automation - All Rights Reserved

diamond series nvr

4K 32CH 1.5U NVR w/16POE, 256Mbps

> Up to 8/16/32 channel IP camera input
> H.265/H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
> Max 256Mbps incoming bandwidth
> Up to 8ch@1080P(4ch@H.265+4ch@H.264) realtime live-view
> Up to 12Mp resolution live-view&playback
> 2HDMI/1 VGA simultaneous video output
> 8/16 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface
> Support Multi-brand network cameras: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and etc.
> ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
> 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ camera
> Support 4 SATA HDDs up to 24TB, 3 USB(2 USB3.0), 1 eSATA port
> Support IPC UPnP, 16PoE ports (for -16P model)
> Support P2P, QR code scan & add
> Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/Smart PSS) & Smart Phone(DMSS)

4K 16CH 1U NVR w/8POE, 256Mbps

> Up to 16 channel IP camera input
> H.265/H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding
> Max 256Mbps incoming bandwidth
> Up to 8ch@1080P(4ch@H.265+4ch@H.264) realtime live-view
> Up to 12Mp resolution preview&playback
> HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output
> 16 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface
> Support Multi-brand network cameras: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and etc.
> ONVIF Version 2.4 conformance
> 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ camera
> Support 2 SATA HDDs up to 12TB, 2 USB(1 USB3.0)
> Support IPC UPnP, 8PoE ports (for -8P model)
> Support P2P, QR code scan & add
> Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/Smart PSS) & Smart Phone(DMSS)

8CH 1U NVR, 200Mbps

  • Up to 8/16 channel IP camera input

  • H.264/MJPEG dual codec decoding

  • Max 200Mbps incoming bandwidth

  • Up to 5Mp resolution preview&playback

  • HDMI/VGA simultaneous video output

  • 8/16 channel synchronous realtime playback, GRID interface

  • Support Multi-brand network cameras: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videotec, Vivotek and etc.

  • ONVIF Version 2.3 conformance

  • 3D intelligent positioning with Dahua PTZ camera

  • Support 2 SATA HDDs up to 8TB, 2 USB(1 USB3.0)

  • Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS

Please reload