Looking for a career in home technology?
You’re in luck!
At Pro Security & Automation we believe in designing smarter solutions from the ground up for Central Indiana families. Whether someone is building a new home or increasing the security and functionality of one they’ve loved for years, we integrate smart solutions and automated systems built with their family’s safety, convenience, comfort and enjoyment in mind.
Browse our openings below.
We’re looking for an administrative assistant who can help us in our mission to design smarter security and automation solutions from the ground up for Central Indiana families.
This individual will provide administrative support to all office staff, manage our CRM and maintain documentation in support of Pro Security and Automation operations.
- Manage CRM, input leads, upload documents, Docusign integration and oversee organization of all customer interactions
- Maintain notes and tasks
- Contact new leads, set sales appointments, provide over the phone estimates
- Answers and screens incoming telephone calls and communicates with customers, vendors and departmental personnel via telephone, email, and written correspondence to answer inquiries and provide information
- Managing calendars and scheduling appointments and meetings
- Follow up with customers and get reviews
- Matches payable invoices with checks for mailing.
- Follow up with customer that are past due on payments
- Oversee employee time cards and payroll
- Home office with internet
- High school degree or general education equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- An Associate’s degree in business administration or other administrative training is desired.
- Related experience and/or advanced training or any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
We’re looking for an entry level technician to join our team to help execute the smart home solutions we engineer.
Our entry level technician will primarily be responsible for the installation/service of low voltage electrical systems including Security Alarms, Surveillance, Network, and A/V systems. This is a hands-on position requiring a mechanical/electrical aptitude coupled with excellent communication, organization, and customer service skills. The successful candidate will have the desire to earn future certifications, progress in the industry, and take initiative to learn new aspects of our business.
- Read wiring diagrams and systems blueprints to assure proper and safe installation
- Mount low voltage electrical devices & panels
- Run and install wires per manufacturer specifications and code
- Complete necessary paperwork
- Perform on-site troubleshooting when necessary to complete the job
- Provide customer with system operation training
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or wiring
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and test for operation.
- High School degree or general education equivalent required.
- Must be well versed in the safe use of hand and power tools
- Active Driver License, in good standing required, as well as reliable personal vehicle
- Must be able to climb ladders up to 12 feet
- Knowledgeable of low voltage electrical concepts
- Familiarity with security, surveillance, network and audio/video systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Formal education in Electronic Trade School
- Experience in construction or carpentry skills
Think it's a good fit?
Fill out the form below to apply!